“There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.”
~ Henry D. Thoreau.
Lunar Module with J. Irwin and 24K Gold Kapton Foil from the Lunar Lander
This historic photo is historically worthwhile, this 24 K Kapton Gold went to and returned from the Moon, One half a million miles round trip distance from us all. Get it before I run out of it. It sells for $100 + shipping (visit shop to see shipping cost). All paid in full prior to shipping through Pay Pal and USPS money Orders ONLY. Remember to provide your shipping address. Send money Orders to:
Clark C. McClelland, NASA ScO, P.O. Box 233, Tavares, Florida 32778
or buy it from my shop by clicking this link: Buy Now
Where: KGRA Radio Live (kgraradio.com)
Date: May 22, 2013
Time: 7:30-9:00 pm EST
Where: Veritas Radio (veritasradio.com)
Date: April 26, 2013
Time: 8:00 PM Pacific
The first segment will be available to everyone. The second only to subscribers, you can subscribe on the Veritas Radio site.
Where: FAR OUT RADIO (faroutradio.com)
Date: Monday, March 25, 2013
Time: 4pm PST / 7pm EST
Duration: 1 hour
March 2, 2013:
Clark McClelland was Kerry Cassidy’s Radio Show Guest (of Project Camelot).
Where: REVOLUTION RADIO (http://freedomslips.com)
Date: Friday, March 1, 2013
Time: 7pm PST / 10pm EST
Duration: 2 hours
A recording is available by clicking the YouTube link below. Thank you for listening, for your help and your heartfelt messages.
October 18, 2012: The Stargate Chronicles – Chapters 1-10 (eBook/ePub) Released.
Available now at Lulu.com.
- First Edition
- Published October 18, 2012
- DRM free
- File Format: Text only ePub
- Size: 268.66 KB
Supported Devices: Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and others.
From NASA Astronaut Michael Collins, Apolllo 11
NASA Astronaut Michael Collins, Apolllo 11, wrote me this note:
From NASA Astronaut “Buzz” Aldrin
- 13 March 2013: Clark will be on Far Out Radio with Scott Teeters
- 3 March 2013: Clark was on Jeff Rense Radio
- 3 March 2013: Chapter 14 from the Book “Stargate Chronicles”: Gemini and Four Uninvited Guests
- 2 March 2013: Clark McClelland was on Project Camelot Radio
- 14 February 2013: Chapter 13 from the Book “Stargate Chronicles”: The Cape Kennedy-Kecksburg UFO Connection – Part 1 & 2
- 18 October 2012: The Stargate Chronicles – Chapters 1-10 (eBook/ePub)
Chapters From The Book “The Stargate Chronicles”
Clark is currently busy writing his book(s) and, aside from the Incidents freely available for reading on this site, he is making released book chapters available for public reading ahead of the publication of his book:
- Terra-3 Soviet Strategic Space Weapon Was Used to Attack U.S.A. Space Shuttle Challenger Spy Mission ⟩
- Brigadier General Thomas Jefferson Dubose; a Personal Interview – Roswell Crash and Cover Up Exposed ⟩
- A Female Chinese Scientist Speaks of Ancient Alien Dropa and Mystery Stone Discs ⟩
- A Father of Rocketry at Kennedy Space Center Talks Aliens from Space ⟩
- Jackie Gleason And President Nixon View Aliens At Homestead Air Force Base ⟩
In 1958 Clark C. McClelland was assigned to the national space program at Cape Canaveral, Florida, and helped launch or viewed 673 rockets and spacecraft. In addition to being an Aerospace Engineer and Technical Assistant to the Apollo Program Manager during the Apollo moon landings, McClelland and other SpaceCraft Operators did extensive technical checkout of simulated flights and mission objectives of the various shuttles to assure orbital success and the personal safety of the astronauts.
Clark has held important positions involving such manned projects as Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo lunar landings, Skylab, the Space Shuttle and the Space Station. He was assigned to the cockpit of the Space Shuttle missions as a SpaceCraft Operator (Ground Test Astronaut). McClelland’s name is on three commemorative monuments of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo missions – His name will also be on the Space Shuttle, International Space Station and the Deep Space Missions monuments in the future.
“When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, ‘This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,’ the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives.”
“Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything – you can’t conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.”
~ Robert A. Heinlein, “If This Goes On” (1940)